Heart vs. Soul vs. Spirit

Shoutbox

casiana: Dear Mr. Benner,[br][br]I'm working on a lecture about the Jewish roots of Christianity.[br]Via the Internet I found just a interesting information about the meaning of words and “torah” and [br]“mitzva “ in ancient Hebrew.[br]tora= way, road or road map[br]mitzva = road Jun 18, 2015 10:33:55 GMT -5
hellojon: Hello, I'm new, and I'm trying to look up the paleo hebrew symbols for water and land respectively in a Genesis studying I'm doing. Can anyone offer me any direction or provide me with an answer. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :) Jun 19, 2015 15:45:04 GMT -5
tonykern: could you tell me the meaning of the scripture in psalms 33:15 it says he forms the heart of man or all mankind alike in the king james or aramaic..what does this break down to in the hebrew please Jun 26, 2015 19:45:48 GMT -5
tonykern: could you tell me the meaning of the scripture in psalms 33:15 it says he forms the heart of man or all mankind alike in the king james or aramaic..what does this break down to in the hebrew please[br][br]Read more: http://ancient-hebrew.proboards.com/#ixzz3eICH Jun 27, 2015 14:28:50 GMT -5
tonykern: could you tell me the meaning of the scripture in psalms 33:15 it says he forms the heart of man or all mankind alike in the king james or aramaic..what does this break down to in the hebrew please[br][br]Read more: http://ancient-hebrew.proboards.com/#ixzz3eICH Jun 27, 2015 14:29:05 GMT -5
wandadawg: I am trying to find out about Sin and Wickedness from the Torah Perspective Please Help..... I need a clear cut, precise definition of offenses and consequences...hank You So Much!!! Jun 30, 2015 11:43:06 GMT -5
shaar: Hi there everyone . Just wondering if anyone has researched the Septennial Torah Cycle of three and a half years. Yeshua three and a half year ministry was supposed to fulfill it to the letter as exemplified when he visited the temple and read the scroll f Jul 17, 2015 19:16:04 GMT -5
shaar: from Isaiah This day this scripture is fulfilled.[br][br]It gives the phrase And the teachings became flesh. a whole new meaning.[br][br][br]www.betemunah.org/shmita.html[br][br]Any comments would be appreciated[br][br]Read more: http://ancient-hebrew.proboards.com/user/1737/rece Jul 17, 2015 19:18:27 GMT -5
watchman: Hi everyone...I was looking at the ebook the Holy Assembly. Chapter 9 I noticed what I think maybe an error. In Jeremiah 3:8 Yehovah did give Israel (the Northern Kingdom) a divorce. Just the Northern Kingdom not the Southern Kingdom. What say you? Aug 3, 2015 8:27:08 GMT -5
yahaloma: wandadawg, I am presently studying Psalms 1, and it describes the sinner and the wicked person...ultimately it is un-yoking, "being loosed" from G-d. The root for sinner tends to describe one as being morally off, ignorant of G-d's teachings. Aug 13, 2015 15:15:15 GMT -5
yahaloma: cont'd-wandadawg: the root for wickedness tends to imply one who is insolent, calloused to knowingly go against G-d's moral code. Ultimately He says they are both as worthless. And wont stand against judgement, nor even be in the assembly of righteous. Aug 13, 2015 15:16:49 GMT -5
yahaloma: My question is, why do the words such as "b'torat" and "ba-meshphat" use different letters (tav, tet) for the sound of "t"? Does is more have to do with the original word-picture letter? Is that a "duh"! type question? :D Aug 13, 2015 15:55:14 GMT -5
paulz: Tz sound of the last letter in the Hebrew TSV has a meaning of completion, finality this is quite different from the T. It is not just the sound as in english but what meaning the letter contributes to the words meaning. Aug 13, 2015 23:25:17 GMT -5
paulz: How do I start a forum on The Commandments Revisited Through Ancient Hebrew Eyes Aug 13, 2015 23:27:25 GMT -5
paulz: Struggling to translate so far I found many differences from the traditional translations. Aug 13, 2015 23:32:41 GMT -5
Seeker of the Truth: Yahaloma: In Ancient Hebrew (and its sister language, Arabic), the Tav (Taw) was a regular "t" sound. The Tet, on the other hand, is an emphatic "t," which is harder than the regular "t" or Taw. Aug 14, 2015 0:44:22 GMT -5 *
Seeker of the Truth: Paulz: You may go here: https://www.proboards.com/forum-help-guide. You should see Create a Free Forum! on the right side of the page. Aug 14, 2015 0:45:49 GMT -5
paulz: Thanks Aug 14, 2015 22:36:45 GMT -5
paulz: Let me bounce this off you: Exodus 12:15 SEVEN DAYS of UNLEVENED BREAD - You will surley eat unlevened bread in the day. First, cease making all leaven in the house, given that you will only eat leavened bread until the seventh day. Whoever does not do t Aug 14, 2015 22:40:19 GMT -5
paulz: Whoever does not do this is Seprated from being in Yisrra'el from that first day until day the seventh day. Aug 14, 2015 22:41:19 GMT -5